Posted on 31st March, 2021
March Company Update
Wavensmere Homes expands its team and welcomes sale success.
Spring is a time of time of new beginnings and the start of the new financial year. March 2021 also marks one year since the first UK lockdown due to COVID-19. We met multiple challenges throughout the year as a result of the pandemic yet are delighted to say each milestone deadline was more than achieved. For this, we thank all our employees, contractors and suppliers for all their dedication and hard work.
Our eyes are firmly set on the future and the expansion of the company. And so, this month we welcomed a new member of the team, Brad Critcher. Brad brings more than 30 years development experience gained across various sectors including retail, leisure, strategic land/residential and mixed use. Please click here to read more about Brad.
We also continue our search for new opportunities in land development. Please read here for more details on what we are looking for.
The Derby based development has achieved its first completion this month. This is fantastic news which we are thrilled to have reached.
The show home has also been completed which we look forward to revealing later this month. April is set for a busy one with the launch of the Pepper Pot and show home. Please register with us to receive further information.
- 2nd electrics are complete with carpenters and plumbers expected to be finished at the end of the week. Decorators will be working in the Pepperpot as of Tuesday next week.
Phase One Houses:
- Plots 1 – 19 are completed and landscaped.
Plots 78 – 63 have all had kitchens fitted and are 2nd fixed with decorators and flooring started this week.
Phase Two Houses:
- Plots 78 – 83 are being 1st fixed.
- Plot 20 – 31 are under construction with bricklayers and should have trusses fitted over the next couple of weeks.
- Plots 62 – 54 and under construction with the bricklayers
- All other plots at various stages of groundworks
Ghyll House Farm
We are delighted to announce that two of the final three houses were sold in March. This leaving the final home up for sale which would complete the development. Click here to read more about Ghyll House Farm.
To ensure you do not miss a thing, follow our socials below.