Strutt House Construction Update – August 2022
Fantastic progress is being made on our first apartment building, Strutt House at Nightingale Quarter.
Here is a brief summary from our Construction Director –
- Works at Strutt House continue to progress well and in line with the key programmed dates.
- The brickwork to the façade is now almost complete with the render applied to the top floor currently being carried out for the next couple of weeks.
- First fix mechanical and electrical works are progressing well through the block and are now on the last 8 apartments. Plastering has largely been completed to all apartments on the lower ground, upper ground, ground and 1st floors. Works on the second floor are due to start next week with wall tilers and second fix trades following.
- The mains electric and water connections have now been commissioned which means that many of the apartments can now start to be energised and commissioned.
- Regular progress meetings continue to be attended and chaired by ourselves and include architects, designers, health and safety advisors and structural engineers with a view to ensure a close working relationship is being maintained throughout the project.
Stay up to date with our socials below –