Wavensmere Homes – February 2021
Although the shorted month of the year, February 2021 saw significant success and progress.
The housing market has stayed resilient with fantastic news from the government expected in to be announced at this week’s Budget. This is already an additional incentive to the stamp duty holiday which has been extended to June 2021.
For site specific updates of February 2021, read below.
Nightingale Quarter, Derby
Our largest and on-going development, Nightingale Quarter, saw significant milestones last month. A total of five sales were made whilst huge work to the Pepper Pot and Phase Two continued.
- Lead works to the copula’s is now complete and final facade brickwork repairs are taking place
- Internally, we are now plastered and will start with the 2nd fix operations next week
Phase 1 Houses:
- Plots 1 – 5 are completed
- Plots 6 – 10 are currently having their flooring fitted
- Plot 11 – 16 are decorated and will start being final fixed next week
- Plots 17 – 19 are due to start decoration next week
- Plot 78 – 68 are plastered and at various stages of 2nd fix
- Plot 68 – 63 are 1st fixed and starting to be plastered.
Phase 2 Houses:
- Plots 78 – 83 will see roof trusses installed next week
- Plot 20 – 26 has started brickwork now
- All other plots at various stages of groundworks
Crocketts Lane, Smethwick
The final two apartments have been reserved, which means Crocketts Lane is complete and sold out. This was a very special development that saw the restoration of three Grade ll listed buildings alongside 85 houses. Click here to read more.
The Forge, Digbeth
We continue to welcome new residents to The Forge and handover the final properties.
New exciting developments are in the pipeline and we look forward to sharing more information about them soon.
In addition, new land is always of interest so please do get in touch if you have something you feel might be of interest to us.